Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ethan's First Girlfriend

My little boy is growing up so fast! It appears he already has his first girlfriend! LOL, so funny! His little friend Leah and he are completely smitten with each other! Ethan told me on the way home from school that he 'no longer loved me, that he loved Leah now'. She happened to be waiting for us at out house while I went to go pick Ethan up from school. She is the daughter of our helper and friend, Jamie. I guess I knew the day would come, when my young men would hold the affections of another woman in higher regard, but I guess I wasn't quite expecting it at the ripe old age of 4!!

They were holding hands, hugging and Leah even kissed him on the cheek. Ethan was quite embarassed by all the attention, plus the fact that Jamie and I were cracking up didn't help, I'm sure!

The Ladies Man, himself!






The pair dying eggs last week.





-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Love the "get away from us!" facial expressions! lol

...danielle