again. We have decided to pull him out of school until we receive
another placement. I will keep you all updated when I can, but this
week's schedule is particularly full (Javi being out, Kay's speech
video session & Javi's EEG at Childrens). I'll hopefully have a better
idea about what's going on by the end of the week.
Wish us luck! Javi will need to be sleep deprived for the EEG, so I'll
probably be a basket case by Friday ;)
(Sent from my iPhone)