Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Art Project

Today we made some napkin rings for thanksgiving.  They are little feather head dresses.  Next week when the kids are off, I thought we would make the counterpart napkin rings, the pilgrim hats.  

They came out cute and the kids kinda had fun making them.  

Ethan doesn't like to get his hands dirty, so I helped him paint his.

Javi in deep concentration mode while he paints.
    
Javi couldn't wait to mix the paint after we were finished.


Ethan practiced his cutting skills.

The finished product.  Little head dresses!

3 comments:

Mama Skates said...

adorable!

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

So cute! It seems like you are kind of into crafts like I am. check out some of the links I have on my blog under the "sites I like section" there are some neat craft sites on there. Make & takes, Blissful kids. I'm such a craft nerd. I just wish connor was into doing them with me! Your boys are so precious.

Danielle said...

Very cute! We started a Thanksgiving Tree last week...and are still in the process of finishing it! I'm such a lazy bum! *smile*

...danielle