Sunday, September 21, 2008

and then there was one...

Only one sinful, fabulous, decadent, cupcake in a jar left. Whatever will we do???? I think we will need to order cupcake in a bucket!!!

Ok, so it's not exactly a whole one left. Mark ate half the strawberry and left the other half for me. I took a couple bites of it and OMG!! It's was hard to stop at a couple bites. I had to exercise complete restraint not to try to shove the whole jar in my mouth.

The kids really enjoyed the cake too. Here's a couple shots of them enjoying. It was a lazy Sunday, so we stayed in our pj's. I had a migraine all morning, so we didn't get dressed until after lunch.





Sharon, I really think you have got something here. I think you should sell these so every one can enjoy your cake, world wide. It's a great gift, for almost any occasion. I'd rather have one of those over flowers any day. It was just perfect. The coolest part, was you could take a few bites, seal it and take a few bites later, if you can restrain yourself that is. Such a neat idea!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sending us some mama love'n in a jar. Hands down the best cake ever, and I have had a lot of cake!

3 comments:

Mama Skates said...

omg - LOVE the pics! thx so much for posting those! and for all ur sweet words - AGAIN! :0) u're the best!

Danielle said...

WOW..you shared?! *wink*

...danielle

Shanna Grimes said...

No, ure the best! Sharon Skates, Queen of Cakes!

Well, I had only planned on giving them a bite, but you know how that goes! *wink*