Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Back to the grind!

Celebrating my new job and new found sanity. Yep, that's right. I am going back to work after 3.5 years of being home with the kiddos. I will start working part time after next week (our spring break). I am really looking forward to it. I will be doing basically the same thing I am doing now, web design and graphic arts, but I will be working and maintaining four-five different sites and doing some project management. It's for a small business owner, that I actually worked for in high school. I am so excited to get back in to a real office and interact with real live adults!!! I love being a mommy, don't get me wrong, but it will be nice to get back to the working world and wear real clothes, not my soccer mom uniform of trackies, hoodies and flip flops. I think I will miss the roll out of bed uniform, but the great part is, I can put it on as soon as I get home.

It will be a tough schedule to get used to at first, but I think we will adjust quickly. I am looking in to a respite caretaker to care for Kay while I am away for a few hours in the AM. We have someone in mind, we are just trying to find out the particulars. Hopefully it will all work out!!

2 comments:

JSmith5780 said...

GOOD LUCK as you transition back into the working world!

Danielle said...

I think I might be jealous! *wink*

Have fun playing dress-up...

...danielle