Thursday, February 19, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!

We had a really great time in Las Vegas with Grandma. We got to see the sites...we went to see the volcano erupt at the Mirage, we saw the Pirate Show at Treasure Island, we went to the Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay, we went to Circus Circus to ride the Canyon Blaster roller coaster. We even managed to take care of Grandma's condo biz while we were there, which was the reason for our trip. We ate and ate and ate and ate! We went to buffets, restaurants, it felt like we ate the whole time we were there. We also got pay per view in the room and watched The Four Christmases. It was really good. I even managed to play $2 in a slot machine ;) I actually planned to play $20 either at blackjack or slots, but I got tired the evening I was going to gamble and decided to just hang out in my pj's.

Well, here are the pics. Hope everyone has had a wonderful week and had a wonderful Valentines. I look forward to catching up on my blogs to see what everyone has been up to.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

love all the pics:) Glad you all had such a nice time! Good to know that LV can be family friendly!

Mama Skates said...

wow - what a fun trip! i still can't believe the deal u got on the room either!!! i so want 2 go now!

Danielle said...

how fun!

...danielle

Michelle said...

wow, it looks and sounds like a great trip! My husband wants to go for his 40th birthday, I thought it sounded boring...I didn't realize there was so much else to do (I'm not really in to the whole gambling scene, I mean it's ok, but to make a whole trip for it just never applealed to me)...but now it actually sounds fun, he may just get his birthday wish :)