Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Speech Parent Training

The class last night was great. For anyone more interested in learning about it, please visit their website. We have a small group in the class, only about seven families. We will have four visits from the speech pathologist teaching the class to film clips of us using the techniques at home. Tomorrow we film our intro video. I don't know if I will be able to post any of the clips, since the speech therapist will be maintaining all of them, but we'll see.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Sometimes I'll find myself thinking that I already do a terrific job teaching & reinforcing Trevy's development...and then my ST comes & shows me something kewl! And I'm like...I SO need her! Anyway...I think it's great that you're part of this class! I know you'll be picking up great skills to add to your already amazing mommy portfolio! *wink*

...danielle