Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!!

Here are some pics from our New Years Eve gathering. We had a lot of fun. Javi was a party animal!!! He stayed up until 1:30AM!! We karaoked at the tail end of the evening. Unfortunately, I didn't start snapping pics until after midnight. I'm usually pretty good about that too. Guess I should have appointed someone to be the camera person. I was busy playing hostess, cooking, talking, making sure everyone was comfortable, so we missed taking pics of half our guests that left early. I started out more dressed, but changed in to sweats about 11:30. Wanted to be comfy to ring in the new year. Unfortunately, Mark missed out on the countdown. He wasn't feeling too well. Guess those two martinis were too much to handle after a one year sabbatical from drinking.

There was a progressive party going on in the neighborhood, so we did rove a bit (Mark and I took turns). Javi ended up going to every party ;) I'm telling you, I'm going to have to watch that kid! He stuck near the girls most of the night. Thanks again to Audrey, our neighbor for helping out with the kiddos.

Hope you all had a happy and safe New Years Eve! Have a great weekend and here's to another year of friendship and love.

No comments: