Thursday, December 4, 2008

This Little Piggy

This little piggy looks better than it did yesterday!


It isn't slowing me down one bit.  It looks much better by comparison to Mark's toes, after the two times he broke them, one of those times was on our wedding day!  It doesn't feel too bad.  I have stayed loaded up on advil to help with the pain and swelling.  

I have a field trip for Ethan tomorrow to the Children's Museum.  Jamie Poppins, our friend and helper will be coming to watch Kay while we are out.  Straight from the field trip, I will be running to drop Ethan off at home, then whisking off to Javi's continuation IEP, to which I will undoubtably be late for.  I told Javi's dad to start with out me.  I only have 30 minutes between the arrival of the field trip bus and the start of the IEP.  Talk about cutting it close!!  Wish me luck!  With this troop, who has time to slow down?

3 comments:

Mama Skates said...

poor mama - that looks like it hurts! good luck with ur mad dash 2day - & b careful!

Danielle said...

ouchie!

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

That looks painful!! I can sympathize though...i think I have broken all of my toes at one point or another...except my big toes. I'm such a klutz and constantly walking into beds and couches oh and door frames too. Feel better soon!