Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Battle of the Sickies

More than half of the family is sick right now. Ethan, Kay and I are all battling something nasty. We are wiped out and runny nosed. Ethan is missing day two of school and Kaylee missed PT. We are hoping things will be back to normal soon. We cancelled our helper, Jamie, coming to the house today. We could definitely use her help, but we don't want her to get infected.

Today I am going to try to do some cleaning. It creeps me out to think of all the germs flying around. I'm going to take a little nap when Kaylee does, then see if I can get a few things done before she wakes.

I have been reading blogs from my phone, but I haven't been at my laptop until now, so I am going to try to catch up on some commenting. The kids have been rather clingy, so I haven't been able to get on the 'puter much. I have been going to bed when they do, so not much time after they go down.

Hope we find all of you well. 'Tis the season for sickies.

1 comment:

Mama Skates said...

tis the season, for real! i think we've finally rid the germies from our house...hope ur's r gone soon too! glad u're getting to rest when the kiddos do - but i can't imagine how hard it is to all b sick at once! thinking of u!