Monday, September 1, 2008

Night Out


Well, a night out with my friends turned out to be more than I bargained for.  I did have fun, we played darts, we laughed and chatted.  The little I had to drink just didn't seem to agree with me.  Guess I am getting old, because it seems like every time I have more than one drink, it makes me sick or terribly hung over or both.  I can't seem to stomach it.  Oh well, guess it's good that I have fun with or with out drinking.  

I suppose it didn't help that I didn't eat dinner before heading out.  I was so full from eating a hamburger that afternoon, I didn't really eat dinner.  I did snack on some rolled tacos while we were out, which also happened to be meat filled.  I had a hard time getting through them because I am just getting adjusted to eating meat again.  I think it could have been combo of everything that did it.  At any rate, I think I will take it easy on the meat and on the cocktails from now on :)  I just can't afford to loose time by illness that is completely preventable.

Thanks to my honey for taking care of me and the kiddos.  I owe ya one, babe!

2 comments:

Mama Skates said...

glad u got to get out - sorry u fell ill! isn't it crazy - we're not old yet! but i feel the same way - i just can't "hang" like i used to! ;0)

Danielle said...

We're SO not old yet! *wink*

...danielle