Monday, September 8, 2008

Ethan's Photo Gallery

My little sneak thief, Ethan decided to play iSpy with my iPhone camera. Let's see what he spies with his little eye...

Hmmm...think he left some evidence.  I know those little piggies!

He spies Kaylee playing in her toy basket.

He spies mommy's sink.  Good thing he's short, otherwise, you would spy my silhouette in the shower!

He spies Kitty doing her morning yoga.

And finally the front door.  

It was a good thing I took a quick shower.  My little camera man let quick crawl Kaylee out of the coral when he left the bedroom door open to snap pictures.  I caught her making her way for the stairs and Ethan was screaming "Mommy, mommy!!  Kay's going downstairs!!!"  He was chastising Kaylee saying she was a bad girl for going out of the room and trying to go downstairs with out mommy.  Ha! Nice try kiddo!  Time for the kiddie coral to make it's way up stairs.  We used to have a stair gate at the top (still have one on the bottom), but it's too hard for Ethan and Javi to open, since their fine motor skills are not the greatest.  Obviously, we don't want them trying to crawl over a gate at the top of the stairs, like they do with the one on the bottom.  Thankfully, we are really not using the kiddie coral downstairs, so it would work much better in our master bath.  It's either that, or skip my morning shower, which I don't think anyone would appreciate, especially, Mark!


4 comments:

Mama Skates said...

~lol~ i LOVE uploading kid pics from my camera - it's neat to see things from their perspective - and to learn what they find picture worthy! ;0)

Shanna Grimes said...

It's so funny to see what he takes pics of. He took 24 pics that morning! That little stinker! Good thing we live in the age of digital. That would have been a whole roll of film. :)

Danielle said...

That is hysterical! He took some great pix too!

And I love the quick crawl Kaylee nick! lol Good thing you caught her!

...danielle

Shanna Grimes said...

My heart was in my throat when I saw her making her way to the first step. I practically dove in front of her. It was like sliding in to second, Toby would like that ref :)