Thursday, June 5, 2008

Yosemite Trip

We are going to take another trip as soon as the kids get out of
school. We booked a little cottage in Mariposa (where my sis lives)
just outside of Yosemite National Park. We are pretty excited about
seeing everyone and also getting to see the beautiful park. We are
going to take a real live steam train ride (my little engineers are
thrilled about that part) and we are just going to hang out and relax.
We are going to see the giant sequoias, the beautiful waterfalls and
nature. I got the boys some little lanterns so we can take some night
time nature walks. I loaded up on the all natural bug repellant for
that :)

I have some pics of the cottage we booked courtesy of their website.
They boys are excited about the pool. It is supposed to be in the
upper 80's while we are there.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

wow...that looks aaaaamazing! I hope you get some real down time...and come home refreshed!

...danielle

Mama Skates said...

how fun - i'm jealous! i'd love to come out west some day - never been off the east coast :0( and a steam train ride? too cool!

have fun, be safe, and relax love!!!