Sunday, June 8, 2008

Baby Loves Disco


Bubbles
Originally uploaded by alphastatedotnet

We had a lot of fun at Baby Loves Disco today. We plan to do this event with the little ones as much as possible. We won't get to do it again until September :( I guess the club they host it at must be booked for the summer months or it's too expensive during their busy season to host the event there during that time. It is getting to be pretty popular! We always have a good time. What a concept! Having an event both Parents and Children can enjoy equally.

We saw a great kids band today called Hullabaloo. They were playing in the "chill out room". The kids really had fun. Apparently, they play at the play place we have a membership to called Kidsville Playland. We are looking forward to seeing them again.

We had so much fun and we can't wait for September's BLD event.

2 comments:

Mama Skates said...

i read one of ur past posts about this & thought what a cool idea! wish they did that around here!

auntdeb said...

Hi There,
This is Deb, Gloria's sister. I Was so excited to see the pictures from your recent visit to Bend! I wish I could have been there. I just love Oregon.
Everyone looks fantastic! Take care and give everyone my love. Let me hear from you sometime.
Love you all,
Aunt Deb